More transparency on vaccines, vaccinations and vaccine injuries

Vaccine damage reports database

These are the entries of our vaccine damage report database from from July 1, 2011-November 14, 2011.

If you want to search for any keywords, please go the database directly.

vaccinations personal data vaccine reaction / vaccine side effects
1.vaccine:
Rotavirus
Case ID:
Prior to vaccination my son's bowel movements were extremely predictable. You could just about set a clock by his poopslosion on Thursday mornings. Exactly one week following vaccination my son began to have profuse watery diarrhea 7-8 times per day for 3 weeks. He has had ongoing soft stool issues ever since.
2.vaccine:
Diphtheria,Tetanus, Pertussis , Poliovirus
report date:
2011-11-14
3.vaccine:
Haemophilus b
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
9 weeks
date of vaccination:
2007-02-01
United States(USA)
time between vaccination and first symptoms:
5-7 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
He still has loose/soft stools nearly 5 years later and I do believe it is related. He very, very rarely ever has a normal formed stool.

1.vaccine:
Meningococcal Vaccine
Case ID:
Went to bed that night with a high fever 102, Had vivid hallucinations and slept walked. We couldn't arrouse him. His fever spiked to 103.5.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-14
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
12 years
date of vaccination:
2007-07-??
United States(USA)
7-12 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:

1.vaccine:
Smallpox
Case ID:
slight seizures an faint...after reocurrens mom took me to a neurologist. epilepsi was diagnosed.....
2.vaccine:
Diphtheria,Tetanus, Pertussis
report date:
2011-11-13
3.vaccine:
Poliovirus
vaccine name:
?
age when vaccinated:
3 years
date of vaccination:
Japan
8-14 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
late fourties I got Bipolar disorder

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
High fevers. Constant draining of mucas from the nose. Ear infections. Child was never on antibiotics or ate a bad diet yet got the Diagnosis of intestinal permeability. Still waiting to know how my breast fed, whole foods, organic, natural birthed baby got leaky gut if not from the vaccine???
2.vaccine:
Haemophilus b
report date:
2011-11-13
3.vaccine:
Poliovirus
vaccine name:
GSK
age when vaccinated:
15 months
date of vaccination:
2007-12-04
United States(USA)
3-4 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
Rash, trouble breathing, congested type breathing, associated to possible food preservative allergy. He had eaten these foods prior just fine. Also prior to this he had anaphylactic reaction to spider bite, that normally would not cause such reaction, and put him hospital, also in hospital shortly after first shots, screaming, not eating and reflux, colic, at 3 mos. (3 diff. Hos. Stories and there reactions written here)
2.vaccine:
Poliovirus
report date:
2011-11-12
3.vaccine:
Hepatitis B
vaccine name:
Pedrerix,for 1st 3, rotated,pcv-13
age when vaccinated:
7 months
date of vaccination:
11/17/10
United States(USA)
15-21 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:
Severe allergies to food and non foods. That he didn't have before.

1.vaccine:
other
Case ID:
Anastasia recieved the 1st Gardisil shot at the insistance of a local PA at our clinic. The PA told Anastasia that since she suffered from several warts on her elbow, thigh, and finger that the Gardisil would kill that virus as well! Withiin seconds of recievng the shot, Anastasia could not think clearly and started studdering. She went back to work, where they felt such concern over her condition that they sent her home and called to check on her every 15 mins until she got ahold of me (her mother).She had refused their wanting to call an ambulance. Her studder wasn't quite as bad when she found me but she couldn't think of words to use and felt very odd and sick but couldn't explain it. I didn't call a doctor because a doctor caused this! I took her to our chiropractor to help stimulate her immune system and immediately started her on Dr. Natura's ToxinOut program. She was very sick with a headache and ran a high fever the 1st week from the Toxinout taking the toxins and heavey metals from her body but is in good health today.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-12
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
merck
age when vaccinated:
21 years
date of vaccination:
2010/7/19
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:

1.vaccine:
Measles, Mumps, and Rubella
Case ID:
Within a week of vaccination I developed fever and trouble thinking straight. I then developed a measles like rash that spread throughout my entire body while my mental clarity became very dull. I could not do the normal everyday functions of a normal human, I'd forget habitual, daily tasks. I had just had a new baby and my mental function was so clouded I couldn't care for the baby properly. I'd find that I had left a dirty diaper diaper on her all day because I couldn't remember, or didn't think to check. I would repeat this constantly and was angry and frustrated with myself, I couldn't understand why I all of a sudden had these memory and clarity problems. I could not think clearly, had huge memory gaps, could not remember things I was supposed to do throughout the day. Headaches on a daily basis when I had never had them before. The measles like rash finally faded after about 3-4 weeks, but was replaced by an itchy rash, which was later diagnosed as eczema, which I have had continuously till present. I also found that I could no longer recognize friends. I'd see them out in a public setting and their face would not spark any recognition in me, they would have to approach me and say hi (I would recognize their voice), before I could figure out who they were. I had facial recognition problems for about a decade after the vaccination.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-12
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
23 years
date of vaccination:
9-3-98
United States(USA)
5-7 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:
Eczema

1.vaccine:
Haemophilus b
Case ID:
swelling & redness at injection site. Very loud, high pitched scream that started with in 4 hours of injection.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-12
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
Sanofi Pasteur (ActHib)
age when vaccinated:
12 weeks
date of vaccination:
2010-08-30
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:

1.vaccine:
Pneumococcal Vaccine
Case ID:
SHe began to have patches of dry skin about 2 weeks after the vaccine was given. She also developed constipation. By 3 months of age she was having full blown eczema .
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-12
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
8 weeks
date of vaccination:
2009-08
United States(USA)
8-14 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
She stills struggles from mild eczema from time to time. However, using a daily probiotic helps keep her gut healthy and her bowels moving which helps keep her outbreaks to a minimum.

1.vaccine:
Influenza
Case ID:
Extreme fatigue, fever, myalgias, arthralgias, episcleritis, headaches
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-11
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
Sanofi Pasteur, Influenza
age when vaccinated:
35 years
date of vaccination:
United States(USA)
15-21 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
thus far dx'd with "rheumatoid arthritis", but labs are negative - continue to suffer from extreme fatigue, arthralgias, myalgias,

1.vaccine:
Tetanus
Case ID:
Injection site swelled to the size of an egg, hot to the touch, painful, skin is discolored (1.5in sq). Now over 3 weeks since injection swelling has gone down considerably. Still painful, heavy feeling in that arm shoulder and neck, skin discoloration and hardspot the size of a pea still persist. Unsure if the constant headache, nausea and vomiting are related or not.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-09
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
33 years
date of vaccination:
2011-10-17
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
He cried himself to sleep after the shots, woke up around 3 hours later screaming like someone was sticking fire to him. I called ER and they told me it was a normal reaction and to give motrin and/or tylenol. He was so cranky nothing made him feel better. He screamed on and off for approx 3 days. He was also running a fever of 101 during this time. His diapers turned toxic and just very disgusting(he was breastfed so the diapers shouldn't have been like they were). His ear infections started in that next week we could not get rid of them. On the third/fourth oral prescription of antibiotic I told them no more to just give him a shot of antibiotics because the oral stuff was not working. He developed yeast infections that would not go away also, had to get a prescription cream for that. His bottom was so horrible that it would make me cry when I had to change him. Before the shots he would say mama, dada, bahbah(for bottle)bye bye and jump. After the shots he lost all words and did not even babble anymore. He did not want to be held, if certain people tried to hold him he would cry for them to put him down. He was a different baby.I did not know it was the shots and went on to get his MMR dtap and hib. After these shots he turned into a robot and regressed even more. 5-19-03 dtap(aventis) hib(aventis) and MMR(merck) He kept having ear infections on and off and bad diaper with rashes and yeast problems till he was over 3. I did not get any more vaccines for him after the 5-19-03 series of shots. He did not speak another word from 6months to almost 4.
2.vaccine:
Haemophilus b
report date:
2011-11-09
3.vaccine:
Hepatitis B
vaccine name:
dtap(SKB) Hib2(aventis)Polio(aventis)hepb(Merck)
age when vaccinated:
6 months
date of vaccination:
7-26-02
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
He's had several different diagnosis on the autism spectrum the last one was aspergers.

1.vaccine:
Diphtheria,Tetanus, Pertussis, HiB
Case ID:
2 minor seizures. Rushed her to our family doctor who said she couldn't be sure what caused the seizures and that "it just happens to some kids". I don't recall the dates or the exact age because at the time, I took her word for it but sinc educating myself, I'm convinced it was a reaction to the vaccines. It never happened again.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-09
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
7-12 Months
date of vaccination:
Canada
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
He was healthy prior to vaccination. Immediately (within 24 hours) he had swollen lymph nodes in his neck. This lasted for 3-4 months. They were slightly painful to the touch, and he was more likely to get sick with common cold, etc. during this time.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-09
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
Merck
age when vaccinated:
3 years
date of vaccination:
2011-02-23
United States(USA)
13-24 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:
None that I have noticed

1.vaccine:
Influenza, H1N1
Case ID:
My daughter developed a mild fever after the vaccines. Before the vaccines, she was talking, playing appropriately, making eye contact, etc. Shortly after the vaccines everything stopped. She lost all her words, started stimming, lost eye contact, not playing appropriately with toys, climbing, disturbed sleep.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-08
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
14 months
date of vaccination:
2009-11-08
United States(USA)
5-8 weeks
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:
My daughter was diagnosed with Autism at 2 1/2 years old.

1.vaccine:
Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio
Case ID:
About 4 Months after 3rd vacc.with DT and 2nd with Polio beginning of petit mal epilepsy (absence)+ child did not speak; treatment for two years to complete remission. Nine years later, after 1 shot each of Tetanol pur and IPV Merieux 2months later "subclinical" signs of absence again (less than a second)in the EEG
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-07
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
DT Behring for children (3x), IPV Virelon(2x), Tetanol pur (1x), IPV Merieux (1x)
age when vaccinated:
1-2 Years
date of vaccination:
99/02/17;99/03/30;99/08/13;2000/02/10; 2009/07/02
Germany
3-4 months
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:
very slight retardation in fine motorics, not good at concentrating but highly intelligent

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
Unconsolable crying beginning 1.5 hours after first(and only) DTP vaccine lasting many hours and also the following 3 nights, as well. Large red hive at site of injection. Severe flatulence with activated startle reflex. Tightness in body, shallowness (panting) of breathing and arms bent with fists clenched around day 3, back arching.
2.vaccine:
Poliovirus
report date:
2011-11-05
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
DTP (Lederle/Conaught)
age when vaccinated:
12 weeks
date of vaccination:
10/'80
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
viral (?) meningitis
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
permanent damage
permanent damage:
Severe brain-injury, allergies, etc.

1.vaccine:
Rotavirus
Case ID:
Severe poopy diapers 6 to 8 times per day for 8 days...had to watch for dehydration...doctor said since I signed the paper work prior to vaccine I should have known the risks. It just really meant she wasn't liable! She said it may not happen with the next shots. I told her of course it wouldn't because we were done wtih vaccines! After this incident, I did 5 months of research and was appalled by what I learned with VAERS and the risks involved. I felt so stupid relying soley on doctors, the FDA, and the government guidelines for vaccines. Vaccines are for money only!!!! My child's healthcare is not the priority.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-04
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
4 months
date of vaccination:
2007-4-15
United States(USA)
7-12 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:
No visibe damage. I pray for no long term issues like cancer since vaccines are loaded with toxins.

1.vaccine:
Haemophilus b
Case ID:
language was emerging at this time properly, then around 18 months all language, social skills, and typical communication such as pointing, asking, etc disappeared completely.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-04
3.vaccine:
Hepatitis B
vaccine name:
Comvax
age when vaccinated:
13 months
date of vaccination:
United States(USA)
5-6 months
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
permanent damage
permanent damage:
Despite our efforts with a DAN (Dr. Bob Sears), diets, etc Beck still tests on the spectrum.

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
He was given the vaccinations all in the same arm, and his upper arm (the injection site)swelled up to double the size.
2.vaccine:
Poliovirus
report date:
2011-11-04
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
Information not given
age when vaccinated:
4 years
date of vaccination:
2004-07-12
United States(USA)
13-24 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:
The only damage that has taken place at this point is that he has multiple food and environmental allergies.

1.vaccine:
Tetanus
Case ID:
My son now is 20-years old and very healthy. Had first (and only) vaccine- tetanus at age 7yrs. Suffered recurrent grand mal seizures following this tetanus shot, onset 18-hours after vaccination, which then continued daily for one month- (he had had one previous seizure months before). Treated naturopathically (fish oils and a pine bark extract called Pycnogenol to reduce inflammation and restore integrity of neuronal membranes) and seizures ceased, these have never recurred in last 13 yrs. I reported seizures as vaccine reaction to the administering GP, who said the seizures were 'not related to vaccination' and thus he did not report as vaccine reaction to governmental adverse drug reactions committee. Vaccine reaction was obvious- had the shot in afternoon--> crying, fever, swollen red whole arm (on side of injection), crying all night followed by generalised seizure in morning. The seizures then continued daily for the next month and motor deficits (including spasticity and severe weakness) progressively developed in his left hand. We commenced naturopathic treatment, seizures stopped and hand regained normal tone, strength and function over a period of weeks. He has never again had a seizure (or another vaccination) and fortunately has no permanent neurological or motor deficits (now aged 20yrs). The worst thing for me re. the vaccination issue is that the statistics are not based on fact- vaccine reactions are not reported and are dismissed by general practitioners- so how can there possibly be a true risk-benefit analysis performed? I personally know of other instances of severe neurological reactions (two cases) which followed vaccines that were denied by the medical staff as being related to the vaccinations that precipitated them. And on a different point, the fact that Thimersol, the mercury containing preservative, is still used in 'flu vaccines is both immoral and unethical and should be illegal- there is no known safe dose of mercury.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-02
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
7 years
date of vaccination:
1998-06-01
Australia
13-24 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:
No

1.vaccine:
Tetanus
Case ID:
I developed an extremely high fever...103+.5 for 3 days. I was delerious and experienced pain that radiated straight through my bones and was intractable.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-02
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
unknown
age when vaccinated:
25 years
date of vaccination:
5/1994
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
Chronic, severe asthma
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:

1.vaccine:
Hepatitis B
Case ID:
Severe fever, vomiting, extreme pain and headache. I had to have a series of 3. I opted out of the third vaccine because the second round was far worse than the first and I was really sick for 3 days.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-02
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
unknown
age when vaccinated:
28 years
date of vaccination:
9/1997
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
Chronic, severe asthma
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:
unknown

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
I was found to be Rubella non-immune after the birth of my 1st child. My midwife ordered I be vaccinated with the MMR as per protocol. Upon entering the clinical phase of my nursing education it was discovered that I was still Rubella non-immune. So, the vaccinations were given, as per protocol. As of today. I am still Rubella non-immune according to all my titers.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-02
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
unknown
age when vaccinated:
29 years
date of vaccination:
9/1998
United States(USA)
pre-existing conditions:
Chronic, severe asthma
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:
I now have chronic pain in my body. It hurts to touch my skin, at times. However, this can not be proven to be caused by the vaccine even though the pain began after I received the third set.

1.vaccine:
Diphtheria,Tetanus, Pertussis , Poliovirus
Case ID:
He had a high fever and cried incessantly. He was not well for several weeks. Still was struggling with cough/cold/flu symptoms when they wanted us to come in for 9 month shots. They told me unless he had a fever or was vomiting that I should bring him in. I decided otherwise. He could not get over what I thought was a bug, and developed a lump on his lymph glands under his chin. I took him into an osteopath and they did a blood test (no other real symptoms of illness, no fever, just didn't seem well) and he had extremely elevated white blood cells. He was on antibiotics for 2 months and even was considered for maybe having leukemia before he began to respond to the antibiotic/immune rebuilding therapy we were doing. He was 14 lbs at 1 year and very sickly for the next two years as we intensively learned about and rebuilt his immune system. He has had no further immunizations and is in excellent health today. We are one of the "lucky" ones, I fear.
2.vaccine:
Haemophilus b & Hepatitis B
report date:
2011-11-01
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
6 months
date of vaccination:
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:
not that we're aware of

1.vaccine:
-
Case ID:
~ 1 month after vaccination got rash on the face, and cow's milk allergy, at age on 9 month old she got spasms/epilepsy
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-01
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
10 weeks
date of vaccination:
United States(USA)
22-28 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
Hope not, but for the past 2 years she gets supplements to detox the body, to heal ...I am amazed how kids are damaged by the vaccinations!!!!!

1.vaccine:
Hepatitis B
Case ID:
In November 1998, I developed a fever, sore throat and swollen lymph nodes the day after I received my second Hepatitis B vaccine and was unable to receive the third and final Hepatitis B vaccine in the series due to the persistent symptoms. Mononucleosis and Streptococcal sore throat were ruled out several times. My Lymph nodes continued to swell over a period of six months; and I continued to experience intermittent fever, sore throat and fatigue. I was diagnosed with stage II Hodgkin's Disease in May 1999. Titers in early 2002 revealed I lacked immunity to Hepatitis B, and the series was repeated. In June 2002, I developed head-to-toe hives a week or two after my second or third Hepatitis B vaccine. (I would need to pull my medical record to confirm whether it was the second or third vaccine in the series.) I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and Chronic Auto-immune Urticaria, for which I am still being treated for.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-01
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
16 years
date of vaccination:
United States(USA)
13-24 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
I take prescription medications, homeopathic remedies and natural supplements daily to manage both auto-immune conditions and the damage they cause.

1.vaccine:
Diphtheria, Tetanus , Pertussis, Poliovirus, Haemophilus b, Hepatitis B
Case ID:
After 4 hours of receiving the DTeP HiB he started crying and than squealing.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-01
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
11 weeks
date of vaccination:
2005-03-02
Bosnia and Herzegovina
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
When we arrived home my son became very quiet and withdrawn. He was staring straight ahead not seeing anything, it was like his lights went out. He became very ill with high fever 104 so I took him to a natural path. He was in bed for 2 weeks very sick and had several illnesses through out the year. He is now on the spectrum with very little tolerance with loud sounds. His sensory issues began after his immunizations as an infant. He became a crying baby with colic. I strictly breast fed him for 1 year.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-01
3.vaccine:
Varicella(Chickenpox)
vaccine name:
unknown
age when vaccinated:
5 years
date of vaccination:
7/08
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
permanent damage
permanent damage:
He is on the spectrum, sensory issues, difficulty staying on task. ADD. Personal space issues.

1.vaccine:
Hepatitis A + B
Case ID:
The remainder of the day of the second Hep A + B injection I was in extreme abdominal pain. I couldn't get out of bed. My husband came home from work an was really concerned. He wanted me to go to the ER but I was too tired. The following day I went to my doctor and she determined that I had appendicitis and had me drive myself to the ER. Soon after, I was in the OR getting my appendix removed.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-11-01
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
34 years
date of vaccination:
2008-08-25
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
permanent damage
permanent damage:
I no longer have my appendix.

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
30 minutes after shots she began to scream a wild amimalistic unconsolable scream cry that lasted for 6 hrs straight and then off and on for weeks settling into routine colicky screaming time each afternoon until it ended. Sleep patterns were altered to 15 min cat naps and no prolonged sleep for months, loss of eye contact and communication with verbal coo's stopped that day and didn't return for weeks. I would say my daughter had more of an attention span at age 4 mos prior to her shots than she did at age 3. Her add/adhd seemed to gradually subside as we introduced organic foods into our lives and she settled in to compulsive behavior which she still has today.
2.vaccine:
Haemophilus b
report date:
2011-11-01
3.vaccine:
Poliovirus
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
4 months
date of vaccination:
2002-06-24
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:
perhaps the allergies and severe astigmatisms in both eyes are related to this vaccine reaction. Since she stopped making eye contact that day, I do wonder if the shots destroyed her vision thru some inflammatory process.

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
She was required by school officials to become current in the vaccination program for public schools. The records showed she was delinquent in 8 of the required boosters and first time shots as well as state required shots. She received 8 different combinations and immediately had adverse reactions in the area of the shots as well with in 24 hours she became irritable and feverish. When I approached the medical staff I was told it was normal for this reaction. She eventually became better over the next month however as timewent on she has developed a problem with ADD and we are now having to spend more time and money on specialized education as well as uncounted hours trying to keep her up on her studies at the 5th grade level. I fear the multiple shots may have been the main contributor for her learning problems. Her siblings are well adjusted and have no learning issues.
2.vaccine:
Varicella(Chickenpox)
report date:
2011-10-30
3.vaccine:
TBE
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
4 years
date of vaccination:
2005-08-11
United States(USA)
13-24 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
swelling of glands, followed by fever and pain. doctors vehemently claimed that it was not a reaction to the vaccine, but could not explain what it was. Received antibiotics that had no effect. After several different opinions, one doctor suspectd mumps and did a test, which came back negative. eventually, my son got better, but the swelling took a while longer to go down.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-10-30
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
12 months
date of vaccination:
02-2005
United Kingdom
5-8 weeks
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
delayed speech, needed speech therapy to help with some sounds, needed occupational therapy to help with fine motor skills, still clumsy, possible ADHD and/or Aspergers

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
Magnus fell asleep 10 minutes after his MMR. The following days he was crying and becoming seemingly drowsy and distant. Reduced balance after 3 days - falling over often. 4 weeks after vaccination he got diarrhoea that lasted for almost 6 years. Also measles rash in periods until age 3. 8 weeks after vaccination Dec 1999 - recurrent ear infections and deteriorating physical condition. Gradually regressing into autism over the next 6 months - lost all language and social interaction by summer 2000. Diagnosed with Infantile Autism December 2000.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-10-30
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
16 months
date of vaccination:
1999-09-01
Norway
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:

1.vaccine:
Influenza, H1N1
Case ID:
I was pregnant and became pre-eclamptic, upon delivery of my placenta had abnormalities which my CNM associated with the H1N1 shot. June 26th I was admitted to the hospital for blood clots and was discovered to have a clotting disorder not found in my family. I was also later diagnosed with hypothyroidism also not found in my family.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-10-30
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
unknown, was not given
age when vaccinated:
22 years
date of vaccination:
2010-01-08
United States(USA)
5-8 weeks
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
permanent damage
permanent damage:
chronic clots, protein S deficiency, hypothyroidism, vein damage from clots.

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
At this particular Doctor visit... our son, at only 12 months of age, received five vaccinations: the Varicella,and OPV (Polio) Vaccine in his right leg, and the MMR vaccine in his left leg. The nurse had pre-warned me that the MMR can be rough,and very painful when injected,that's why it was saved for last. My son cried, and screamed when he received the MMR shot like no other shot he'd ever received. Within hours my son developed a very large red rash,and swelling at the site of injection. He continued to cry,and remained inconsolable for at least the next 48 hours. To the touch...the rash was hard, thick, and radiated heat. He developed a high fever and didn't sleep much for the next two nights. The diameter of the swelling and redness was larger than a baseball,but smaller than a softball. After calling the nurse on call,she told me that the MMR vaccine must be pooled at the site of injection,and that I needed to put a warm compress (warm wet wash cloth) on it, while rubbing it gently to help the vaccine move, and relive some of the pain. I was also told to give him Tylenol as needed for the fever and pain as well.
2.vaccine:
Varicella(Chickenpox)
report date:
2011-10-24
3.vaccine:
Poliovirus
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
12 months
date of vaccination:
11-10-1998
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
I believe that my sons diagnosis' of: PDD-NOS (Autism Spectrum), ADHD, and history of Sub-clinical seizures were all related to this series of vaccinations,and the others he's received as well. I believe he has never recovered, but rather slowly regressed showing some developmental delays, and severe sensory impairments along the way. Even though my husband and I knew something was wrong, because my son is high functioning,he wasn't diagnosed until the summer of third grade (too late for early interventions). Today he is almost 14 years old,and displays severe aggressive, violent, and challenging behaviors. The "Golden Standard Treatment for Autism", as we've been informed by the Marcus Autism Center,is to medicate the child with Psychotropic drugs,and seek Psychological counseling,even though there is no clinical evidence that this form of treatment does anything to treat the child or even improve quality of life. Insurance does not pay for the only treatments that we know actually treats the underlying issues so common with kids on the Spectrum,like Bio Medical treatment, and testing & treatment for cases of high mercury toxicity. My biggest regret,is that I trusted the medical community(and the CDC), to vaccinate our children without researching the ingredients or making any kind of informed decision... all the while,I believed we were doing everything right as loving parents caring for their children.

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
Febrile convulsions, extremely high fever for 3 days
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-10-19
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
18 months
date of vaccination:
United Kingdom
8-14 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:
no

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
lethargy, loss of eye contact, loss of appetite, fever.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-10-16
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
3-4 Months
date of vaccination:
12-19-2008
United States(USA)
5-7 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:
who knows? All things are not obvious. We only see the reaction,NOT always the damage inside. At 10 mos old, was hospitalized, very sick, and her immune system was said to be in danger. She has NEVER received more injections! Her immune system was corrected with herbs,and she has NEVER been sick again!

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
The day before the vaccine he could spell the words "cat; dog". He was a fun, normal but brilliant little boy, he would clean up his toys every night before bed, etc. After the vaccinations he was drowsy and fussy; not normal. The next day he couldn't or wouldn't spell, try to write or even pay attention to the alphabet. He wouldn't pick up his toys, didn't want to eat much; just not normal. He completely changed after getting the last set of vaccines(2006-11-30-MMR & Varicella added as well). He was a completely different child after 18 seperate shots(some were combination shots)in an 8 month period. I was an idiot for trusting my docs word, but they nearly bullied me into it when I showed concern for the schedule. When I brought up this behavior change to my doc, he insisted there was no way the shots could do that and it was just early terrible twos. He still has all of these problems! He shows symptoms of aspergers or HFA; mild enough I've never taken him to be diagnosed even though his preschool teachers agreed that it might be a mild case. He is six now, and still has not developed well in the social interactions, communications or sympathizing with others. He has gotten better, with work on these areas. Yet, still refuses to learn to talk right, learn the alphabet, clean up after himself, or care about others' feelings. Other than these problems, I have been fortunate that his body has stayed healthy and I can most likely solve these learning disabilities with some hard work.
2.vaccine:
Poliovirus
report date:
2011-10-16
3.vaccine:
Pneumococcal Vaccine
vaccine name:
DTaP, IPV, PCV, Hib,Hep B; MMR, Varicella; manufacturer names not provided
age when vaccinated:
14 months
date of vaccination:
2006-02-03; 2006-04-04; 2006-07-03; 2006-11-30
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
I believe that there was permanent damage done to the brain. But most will be reversed because I have been lucky enough to find enough information to educate myself; and because the brain is adaptable enough to re-connect destroyed or unused pathways.

1.vaccine:
Meningococcal Vaccine
Case ID:
Fever myalgia nausea painful injection site with redness and induration
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-10-15
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
Mencevax
age when vaccinated:
67 years
date of vaccination:
9 October 2011
Indonesia
13-24 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
No

1.vaccine:
Diphtheria,Tetanus, Pertussis, HiB
Case ID:
blank staring following shots then Seizures within hours of shots, he was screaming, and in pain.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-10-14
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
Polio
age when vaccinated:
12 weeks
date of vaccination:
2006-06-02
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
permanent damage
permanent damage:
Brain damage, seizures, unable to walk or talk, and unable to feed himself. Still in diapers.

1.vaccine:
Hepatitis A
Case ID:
Within months of vaccination, was diagnosed with Hashimotos Thyroiditis.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-10-13
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
15 years
date of vaccination:
2003-11-19
United States(USA)
3-4 months
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
permanent damage
permanent damage:
Doctors say I will have a Thyroid problem for the rest of my life.

1.vaccine:
Influenza
Case ID:
Arrythmia, Rapid Heart Rate, Excessive Sweating, Shortness of breath. Dehydration. Had to go to hospital and have my baby monitored as I was pregnant. I was told I was dehydrated per the excessive sweating. Also was at the cardiologist numerous times after vaccination. Was diagnosed with arrythmia. This all happened 4 days after vaccination.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-10-10
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
Novartis Fluvirin
age when vaccinated:
24 years
date of vaccination:
11/03/2008
United States(USA)
3-4 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
Heart stopped.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-10-03
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
5 years
date of vaccination:
July 6, 2007
United States(USA)
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
Pacemaker

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
I noticed my baby Michael was never the same after the shot. I noticed he wouldn't sleep as well, break out in rashes easier, wouldn't be as wide-eye and attentive, stopped playing as much, stopped being able to do things he used to do beforehand.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-09-16
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
Merck
age when vaccinated:
14 months
date of vaccination:
2007-11-01
United States(USA)
5-7 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
Both teachers and doctors have told my husband and I that Michael is developmentally challenged. I know in my heart it's due to the vaccines. He's never been the same since.

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
Drooling, absent, seizure disorder now diagnosed. Fine before. Seamus stopped developmentally appropriate speech and could only speak 15-20 distinguishable words by the time he was 3 years old. He has been in speech therapy since and since diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. Our lives with him is difficult and chaotic. he is a loved child and we hope he will recover.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-09-02
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
12 months
date of vaccination:
01/292002
Portugal
25-48 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:
He has brain damage from an unknown cause now. We suspect this may have something to do with it since his seizures and other problems all happened at the same time.

1.vaccine:
Diphtheria, Tetanus , Pertussis, Poliovirus and Haemophilus b
Case ID:
When the first pentaxim and synflorix were put, my boy had a temperature for 10 days, half of them 38.5C and the other half - 37.6C. For the same period he refused to eat and sleep. When the second pentaxim and synflorix were put, it became even worse! He had 38.5C-39.00C for two weeks and 37.6C for another two weeks, which ended in temperature for a whole month! He refused to eat and sleep which resulted in weight loss. The worst part however was that he started behaving strange pulling his body backwards while crying loud. The neurologist said that this was due to micro-swellings in his brain as well as a headache, which together with the temperature might unlock ephilepsy :(. Thanks God they didn't but I am determined not to put any other vaccines! Not to mention that he had a one-time severe allergy, 3 months later and there was no explanation about it, nor any doctor could say what caused it. I am sure it was again the vaccines. Please mind that my baby was absolutely healthy before the vaccination as he had medical examinations + blood and urine tests!
2.vaccine:
Pneumococcal Vaccine
report date:
2011-08-27
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
pentaxim and synflorix
age when vaccinated:
3-4 Months
date of vaccination:
Bulgaria
pre-existing conditions:
No illness
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
He still doesn't sleep well and is a bit under-weight 7 months after the second vaccination with pentaxim and symflorix

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
My son went to his normal 2 month check up. He recieved the Dtap and Meningococcal vaccine at the same time one on each leg. About 2 hours after the injections he got hard knots where the shot was given. About 3 hours after the vaccines he had diahrea and a very small amount of blood in his stool. About 3 specks the size of a grain of sand. It took almost a month for the knots to go away and his leg not to be sensitive to touch. I have since then done much studying and praying about vaccines and have decided not to vax at all(we were originally going to do the delayed vax schedule).
2.vaccine:
Meningococcal Vaccine
report date:
2011-08-27
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
8 weeks
date of vaccination:
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
My daughter is now 20 but I still remember. It was her first set of shots. I was told she might cry a little, become restless and to give her tylenol. Instead she became very quiet and slept. When it was time to eat I had to wipe her down with a cool cloth to wake her up. She barely moved. She moved so little that I just laid her on the couch. By the second day of having to wake her up to eat and her moving so little I called the doctor. They said that was fine. By the third day I demanded and appointment. The doctor claimed she had an ear infection and gave me an antibiotic. She only began moving again between days 5 and 6. The same thing happened with the next set of shots (I think it was still the DPT). The Dr claimed again it was another ear infection. I was young and belived him. But with the third set of shots my daughter was about 10 months old and was sitting up on her own, crawling a bit and could hold a bottle. Within 24 hours she became lifeless and laid on the couch. Again I had to wake her up to eat. I demanded to see the dr. who once again claimed it to be another ear infection. The only problem was when she finally started to come out of it, 5 days later, she could no longer sit up on her own, crawl or hold the bottle. She basically had returned to being a baby again and had to relearn all those things.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-08-26
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
unknown
age when vaccinated:
0-1 Months
date of vaccination:
United States(USA)
13-24 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
My daughter is 20 years old. She has been in special education classes throughout school for unspecificed memory and coordination issues. She is NOT autistic. She did not learn to read until the 6th grade because she could not remember the letters of the alphabet. She is unable to do most forms of math beyond a 6th or 7th grade level. She did not learn to ride a bike until she was 15 because she could not balance it. She continues to attended an extended program at the local high school where they teach her work skills and will help her get a job. Learning for her is a struggle because of memory problems that will follow her throughout her life.

1.vaccine:
BCG
Case ID:
swallen lymph nodes in the left clavicular area-lymphadenopathy and lymphatitis, as a consequence the baby had to take medicine against TB, antibiotics and had to undergo an operation in total anaesthesis, when two lymph nodes were removed.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-08-24
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
0-1 week
date of vaccination:
2010-10-26
Slovakia
5-8 weeks
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:
well, I dont know, trhe child misses two lymph nodes, has a scar and the doc cannot say what of the vaccine remains in the body and can cause problems in years....

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
Crying, restlessness, fever
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-08-23
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
1-2 Years
date of vaccination:
Estonia
3-4 months
pre-existing conditions:
Birth trauma, diplegia,
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
permanent damage
permanent damage:
Autism spectrum disorder (Asperger Syndrome)

1.vaccine:
Poliovirus
Case ID:
Peter is my husband. His vaccine "injuries" relate to the injectable SALK vaccine administered to him in the 50's, which resulted in a form of bulbar polio which caused massive pain, and he was given the options of three months in a plaster cast, surgery, or bed rest. He chose to go to a chiropractor instead, which didn't help, but an osteopath did. in the early 1970's he was given a tetanus series, and after every vaccine had prolonged and untreatable tonsillitis. After that he refused any more vaccines.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-08-23
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
date of vaccination:
New Zealand
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:
He has a weak back, but since he's got off the vaccine bandwagon, his health has been managable. Those are the only two vaccines he had in his life. He's coming up 80 next year, and is rarely sick at all.

1.vaccine:
-
Case ID:
I did not discover that the health problems I had had were vaccine related until four years after the birth of our second child. In an attempt to discover why the chronic arthritis I had had since 19 yrs old, disappeared when I was pregnant, and came back with a vengeance afterwards, I had immune tests done, and found that I had a primary immunodeficiency. I obtained my medical records, and found that far from being "caused" by childhood gymnastics, the arthritis started after a rubella and measles vaccine - given together, but separate needles - at the age of 19. I also noted that bilateral carpal tunnel started at the same time. In discussing this with my father, he made the observation that at the age of three I had had a diphtheria vaccine, and they had nothing but trouble with me after that, in particular tonsillitis, which got so bad they were removed at the age of five - and chronic ear infections. After a tetanus series of vaccinations at the age of 11, I had my first asthma attack (which disappeared as an adult, once I took enough vitamin C). I can't remember the time period very well. Too long ago.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-08-23
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
date of vaccination:
New Zealand
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:
I recovered, by using massive doses of vitamin C. I had had the arthritis for 15 years. I'm not sure "recovered" is the right word, because once I went into menopause, I discovered that grains and sugar set off the same feeling in my bones as the vaccine did. So I feel there is fundamental damage and weakness there, which has to be constantly managed. But I do okay. It should be noted though, that none of these factors lay behind us not vaccinating our children, because at the time we chose not to vaccinate our childre, we didn't realise that both of us had had vaccine reactions. Peter was told his had nothing to do with the Polioand tetanus vaccines, yet there were queries in his medical records which were not told to him... So our decisions to NOT vaccinate our children were made before we found out about ourselves, but once we found out about our own medical history, that reinforced our realisation that perhaps, had we vaccinated our children, they would have been sitting ducks for problems themselves. The younger child, David, has an immune system similar to mine, but on blood tests he's borderline immunodeficient with IgA on the lowest end of the scale and IgM on the higher end, but just within the normal range, whereas my IgA has always been almost non-existent, but IgM sky high.

1.vaccine:
Tetanus
Case ID:
with in two week after being vaccinated I was diagnosed myofacitiis, with in three years fibromyalgia, now asthma
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-08-23
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
36 years
date of vaccination:
4/13/1997
United States(USA)
8-14 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
yes, fibromyalgia is a life long illness

1.vaccine:
Influenza, H1N1
Case ID:
I was pregnant at the time. About 29 or 30 weeks. After receiving the shot I did not feel my baby move at all for about 3-5 days. During this time I became very ill and bedridden. I had a fever and was nauseous for about 3 to 4 days. My arm was in so much pain I could hardly lift it. This was the arm I received the shot in. 2-3 weeks later my water broke and I had my baby 2 months premature. She lived and is ok now but I suffered a c-section also as a result.
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-08-23
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
unsure
age when vaccinated:
25 years
date of vaccination:
2009-12-01
Canada
7-12 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
unknown
permanent damage:
Suffering a c-section from the premature birth.

1.vaccine:
Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella
Case ID:
unconsolable crying for more than 3 hours, fever, redness at injection site
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-08-23
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
14 months
date of vaccination:
2009-04-23
United States(USA)
7-12 hours
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
Yes, permanant brain damage resulting in autism,Gastro esophageal reflux disease, eczema.

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
7 days after vaccines, low grade temp. 10 days after vaccines, measles rash. Loose stools. General malaise
2.vaccine:
Varicella(Chickenpox)
report date:
2011-08-16
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
15 months
date of vaccination:
United States(USA)
5-7 days
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
We are a very healthy family. I dont even have a dedicated GP,neither does my husband. I cannot remember when last I went to the doctor, over 10 years ago (I am 28 now) "M" has never been sick enough to go to a doctor nor the paediatrition. She has had 2x sniffly noses and had Roseola at 6 months old (just after her 6 month vax which knocked he immune system. we went on holiday and Im convinced she caught it in that stuffy aeroplane cabin) Anyway all illnesses were fine and we worked through the high temps at home. No problem. "M" was always a content baby. Suddenly after this second set of vaccinations she was highly irritable and SCREAMED (A clearly cerebral scream) for over a week following vaccination. I am a registered nurse and qualified operating room sister so I do know what a cerebral cry is like ! I could not console her. She screamed ALL DAY, all waking hours. From being a quite happy baby. In my training I was taught the benefits of vaccination and did not question it. She continued to get further vaccinations after this. The real change I saw was after her 9 month Measels (Rouvax)0n 2011-05-17. She didnt have a reaction like above but she began staring into space for minutes at a time. Nothing would snap her out of it, calling to her, waving hands in front of her face. nothing. Thats when I began researching. She withdrew and would not make eye contact. She stopped babbling as she previously had done, she regressed slightly. Very subtle and people didnt really notice. Only I did. I am stay at home and with her every moment. When other babies in our play group would take toys from her she just stared at the floor and picked up the next closest object to fiddle with. After research I decided no more vaccinations as she is a sure candidate for vaccination injury. I took her to a homeopath and luckily she actually went into the stare in his offices. I am so glad I researched and caught this early. Since the homeopathic therapy the staring stopped. From 2 - 3 occurances a day to none within 4 days of the 7 day treatment I was given. She makes full eye contact again and is babbling (first word today actually- it was "wow". When kids take her toy she looks at them and takes it back or pushes them away, she now acknowledges their presence. Now since her recovery I have chatted to close friends with babies of the same age and in hindsight they can see exactly what I am talking about. They now see that "m" was withdrawn and wasnt making contact with anyone. Amoungst all the hustle and buslte of play dates they did not see, now that I pointed it out they are amazed at how clear it was!!! Now, since that recovery the staring has slowly come back, just the staring (I have only seen it 3 times since treatment which was a month ago, when she was around 11 months) So I am going back to him for another course. He said in the beginning that a heavy detox was not advised for such a young child and I can do the major detox later. So I will continue to treat homeopathically. I am also lucky that I did not give her ALL immunizations from the beginning. A gut feel told me the new ones were not necessary. I gave no further Rotavirus and never gave one Pneumococcal (Prevnar). I also am still breastfeeding and am confident that too saved her a little. Our vaccination schedule does not give Hep B at birth but does give Oral Polio and BGC (For TB) Which cleary is highly ineffective, the TB rate in South Africa is so high !! So thats my story. Since my change over in beliefs I have come across many many moms in the same situation. Just last week another mom I met told me her child has aspergers. As she said "the lightbulb swithched off after his 18 month vaccinations" (Which is infanrix hexa, the 4th dose and Hep A) I am so so so so lucky I was really observant and noticed "M's" subtle changes and am sure I am well on the road to recovery. I feel so sorry for those out there that have to deal with daily challenges of vaccination injury and am so thankfull that I have been able to prevent more damage from occuring. Kind Regards Leane PS Sorry if there is spelling errors. Its 21h30 and I want to go get some sleep)
2.vaccine:
Rotavirus
report date:
2011-08-15
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
Infanrix Hexa(1st) and Rotarix (2nd)
age when vaccinated:
12 weeks
date of vaccination:
2010-27-09
South Africa
8-14 days
pre-existing conditions:
N/A
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
recovered
permanent damage:
dont think so, hope not.

1.vaccine:
Varicella(Chickenpox)
Case ID:
within 2 months had areas of non-pigmentation on his waist/hips, legs, feet (vitiligo)also got diagnosed w/ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis - an autoimmune disease
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-08-10
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
varivax
age when vaccinated:
8 years
date of vaccination:
2009-11-04
United States(USA)
5-8 weeks
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
vitiligo has no cure

1.vaccine:
Hepatitis B
Case ID:
neck, lower back and joint pain, fatigue
2.vaccine:
report date:
2011-07-10
3.vaccine:
vaccine name:
age when vaccinated:
12 years
date of vaccination:
1993-1994
Canada
1-2 years
pre-existing conditions:
hospital admission:
no
outcome:
not yet recovered
permanent damage:
I believe that my child who is now 28 years old has suffered from an autoimmune reaction from this vaccine given at age 12. This has been a recent revelation to me as we came across her hep b immunization record and the dates shown caused me to search for any information that this could be possible, and this seems to be all fitting together.

1.vaccine:
Case ID:
Initial prolonged screaming, face was blotchy, then she slept significantly longer than usual, she nearly stopped wanting to eat, then her legs lost their tone and would flop at diaper changes, she stopped sleeping for longer than an hour, she started having crying jags that lasted for hours and would only be comforted by rocking while walking, next she began squeaking like a dolphin, and screamed at any loud noise (like PA system at the store, lawnmower outside, clapping, etc.), on the ninth day post-shots she commenced shrieking in a high-pitched wail for hours - I took her to the hospital where they disregarded my concerns that this was an adverse event to the vaccines and prescribed amoxicillan and tylenol. Shortly after this, her poop became foul, runny, and copious, she grew a severe rash on her bottom that nothing would cure, and started staring off into space for extended periods of time. She is now nearly 12. She has epilepsy, hippocampal sclerosis, severe autism, vision challenges and more.
2.vaccine:
Haemophilus b
report date:
2011-07-01
3.vaccine:
Hepatitis B
vaccine name:
DTaP, HIB, Hep B, IPV
age when vaccinated:
3-4 Months
date of vaccination:
2000/2/19
United States(USA)
0-6 hours
pre-existing conditions:
Respiratory infection
hospital admission:
yes
outcome:
permanent damage
permanent damage:
She has epilepsy, hippocampal sclerosis, severe autism, vision challenges, hypotonia, gastrointestinal dysfunction, mitochondrial dysfunction, and more. For years she has been "failure to thrive."
report-vaccine-reaction-140
Reported cases:
vaccindamage database

New Children Book!

Sarah english 300 Sarah spanisch 300 Sarah franz 300 Sara ital 300 Sarah russisch 300 Sarah dutch

VaccineFreebookcoverimageVida sin vacunas cover 150

Please support vaccination-critical information

If you are interested in the work of www.vaccineinjury.info and would like to receive neutral information pertaining to vaccinations in the future, you can support us by donating some money.