More transparency on vaccines, vaccinations and vaccine injuries

Vaccine damages and vaccine reactions 2005 II

Report your own case

Date Person, Date of birth Previous illnesses Vaccination Reaction to vaccine

H.G., 05.10.46, Female

Tetanol+Diphtheria by Behring

After the 2nd Tetanol-Diphtheria vaccination, day by day, there was electromagnetic hypersensitivity with computers, in the form of headache, pressure on ears and eyes, pressure on salivary glands. The pressure reduces as I move away from the screen. But other magnetic and electro-magnetic fields have also been causing problems ever since, e.g. even distress in case of strong fields, such as those of mobile phone service providers (even cordless telephones). Massive sleep troubles also started just as suddenly along with constant restlessness and diarrhea after the 2nd vaccination as well as short-term memory problems. Sensitivity towards X-rays with subsequent intensification of the electromagnetic hypersensitivity has since been observed.

Initially, while the connection between my complaints and the vaccination was not clear to me, a few months later, the 3rd Diphtheria vaccination was also taken. That led to a dragging pain in all my teeth. This too clearly worsened in the presence of an electromagnetic field.

Permanent_damages = Electromagnetic hypersensitivity, Sensitivity towards X-rays, intestinal problems, sleeping troubles. Pressure on ears, head and eyes

N.R., 1.7.1965, female

Aventis Pasteur dT-reduct \"Merieux\

When I was administered the vaccination (23.12) after I had a cut injury, I felt a strong burning sensation. After some time, there was a big swelling (ca. 8 cm in diameter) on the upper arm. It looks like a hornet sting and has become very red and swollen. There is pain till the elbow. It is impossible to lie down on my side. Today (26.12) finally, the pain has subsided and the swelling is reducing slowly. What really annoyed me is that the doctor in the hospital did not even inform me that it is a combined vaccine. I need to take a polio booster in January. The question is whether that is now possible, because as far as I know, Polio is available only in combination with DT.

K.F., 21.05.2005, female

Infanrix Hexa

First 6-fold vaccination in September. Approx 8 hours later, Kimberly got rhythmic twitches, starting from the face which spread to the entire body. After a few minutes, she was unconscious; breathing became worse. The ambulance came 10 to 15 minutes after that and had to administer 20 mg Diazepam to take care of the attack. Examinations in the commercial hospital were without any conspicuous results. It was supposed to be a severe febrile seizure. 6 weeks later, she was given the second 6-fold vaccination, hoping that there won’t be any fever, which was also the case. Despite that, after approx 7 hours, the same happened as after the first vaccination. This time, Diazepam was luckily handy and the attack stopped after administering 10 mg of it. Then I took her to the hospital, where she had another attack. EEG, neurological examinations, lumbar punctures, everything without any findings. The doctors now spoke of epileptic seizures.
1 Week later, there was a routine check up at the pediatrician. Suddenly, Kim’s entire body twitched several times within a matter of five minutes, and then her left eye twitched for approx 5 minutes. She was admitted to the hospital with suspected initial symptoms of BNS. The suspicion was not confirmed. But suddenly, there were 2 EEGs, 4 days apart and showed focal epilepsy. My daughter was put on Luminalettes. Since then there have been no further attacks. MRT was done – without any findings. Last week, during EEG, again there were spikes and waves, i.e. she almost had an attack. I will now try to box through the whole thing as known vaccine damages.
Duration of the vaccine reaction = seizures, 10 to 15 minutes
permanent damage = focal Epilepsy

A.K., 30.10.55, female

Revaxis

On 15.11.05, I got the vaccination. In the night of 16.11., morning of 17.11.05, I had palpitations, head ache, nausea and the worst thing was strong paresthesia in the arms and legs. The complaints continued to be so in the next days as well, I was feeling ill, went to my family doctor, he seemed clueless, referred me to a neurologist, the examinations did not yield anything conspicuous. As advised by the doctor, I was admitted to the clinic for a few days. A \"proper\" finding was not established, but it was inferred that \"something like this \" could happen. I spent most of the next weeks on then sofa, it was all too much for me; most importantly, I lost confidence in my legs, the dizzy feeling did the rest, the fatigue was unimaginable. It is now the 16.12.05 – I am doing somewhat better – thanks to my alternative practitioner and his medication. I hope that this horror ends – that was my last vaccination!!!!

B.S., 29.03.1978, male

Twinrix (Hep A+B)

Retrobulbar neuritis with subsequent MS (Multiple Sclerosis) and increased attacks!  

Memory loss
Sensitivity problems
Loss of energy in arms and legs
Concentration problems

Vaccinated on 15.01.2002
first reaction on 29.01.2002

P M.P., 16.2.2003, female

MMR (Priorix)

7th day after the vaccination: child (barely 2 years) seems shaky and tired. Sleeps a lot and wants to be carried all the time. 9th day after the vaccination: the child has got a rash overnight from the ears to the hips. During the day, she has fever, evenings it is 39.9 degrees. The eyes are red and welled up.
10th day: the rash spreads till the feet (i.e. the entire body). In the evenings, fever up to 40.4 degrees. We went to the children’s hospital; pediatrician says that it is scarlet fever. She was prescribed penicillin. I have never seen her so ill before: swollen red eyes, tired, sickly, always wants her papa to carry her. Earlier, she was always one of the kids who were seldom sick.
11th day: the pediatrician, who had given the vaccination, says it is vaccine-induced measles plus conjunctivitis, and possibly with scarlet fever. The symptoms indicate toward a mixture of illnesses. The child receives antibiotics for the eyes and medication that will soothe the itching (the rash itches). Still high fever.
12th day: the child seems to be better in the morning, she is playing again. However, since afternoon, her condition is bad again.
13th day: the child is up and about in the morning again, but ill again since afternoon. Fever up to 40 degrees. The reddening of the eyes is better, but dry wrinkly skin is formed around the eyes.
14th day: we go to another pediatrician. He is also not sure, whether it is vaccine-induced measles or scarlet fever. Suspected Kawasaki-Syndrome, therefore, he prescribes stronger antibiotics and wants the child to be brought back to the clinic if the fever does not go away within 36 hours.
15th day: we go to the children’s hospital and get her admitted there, although people there want to shake us off. We absolutely had to clarify all suspicions regarding the Kawasaki-Syndrome, since it can have serious consequences and must be treated at the earliest.
16th day: the child is thoroughly examined (spleen has enlarged a bit), but no measures taken. The condition of the child still improves a lot. The fever is almost gone; the eyes are OK, the rash is hardly to be seen.
17th day: test reports: no indications of Kawasaki-Syndrome, with 95% probability that was not it. It could have been a viral infection, which is now gone. We should however go to a children’s cardiologist, to get the heart thoroughly checked (the heart can be harmed in case of the KS). The child is again much better, but still has weakness.
She needs approximately a week, till she is back to normal again.
1 month after the vaccination: thrombocyte count in the blood increases. Therefore, further blood sample collection. The second blood test reports are then OK. At the cardiologist’s, there was nothing conspicuous, i.e. the heart is OK.

We still haven’t given the second vaccination. We still have not made any decision in this regard.

M.A., 10.09.2001, female

MMR (Priorix)

Recognized vaccine damages (not from the manufacturer, but by the canton), vaccination at the age of 1 year, severely ill for months after that, in the hospital for a long time, encephalitis, non-responsive, crazy amount of pain despite heavy dosage of pain killers, shrill crying day in and day out, never slept more than half an hour, bladder does not work, etc., etc.
Earlier, she was fit as a fiddle and a peaceful child, later she became a child \"crying out of pain\", and could do nothing, absolutely nothing. It was a miracle how she learned everything again, however she must still go for check ups in the hospital (she is 4 years old now).

J., 26.07.04, male

Tetagam single vaccination

At the age of 14 months, Joe was vaccinated for the first time against tetanus, immediately after the vaccination, he would stay awake at night for hours, whereas earlier, he had a normal sleep rhythm of 12 hours.
3 days later, he had high fever for more than 3 days between 39.5 and 40.5. The fever did not decrease even with Paracetamol and Ibuprofen.
On the 3rd day in the hospital, the fever did not decrease despite administering Parac.-Ibupro-Novalin in short time intervals. The hospital doctors said that it has nothing to do with the vaccination; my family doctor said that this is a vaccine reaction. He had constipation for 5 days after the vaccination. After we left the hospital again, since there was no improvement, in the night, the fever suddenly decreased at home.
2 days later, rash on the entire body and 3 days, very foul smelling stool that he never had till date (green-gray).
Since the vaccination, he stopped speaking the few words he used to speak before!
It is clear to me that this is a vaccine reaction!

A.B., 08.08.1975

Tetanus Mérieux W1544-1, 28,10,05 Revaxis Y0536-2, 10,05 Influenza

Tired, head ache, skin reactions e.g. severe redness and swelling, heat \"boils\" with itching (often on the same spots of the body – shoulder, hip, back, thighs, loins and between the buttocks), which lasts a couple of days, disappears and reappears. They are up to 10 cm in diameter and Urticarian. Severe influenza with fever; lasts approximately 8 days (approx. on the 20th November).

After a cut on my right middle-finger on the 28.09.05, I got a Tetanus-vaccination (Mérieux) and then I was very tired and fatigued. The next day, I had skin rashes (urticaria) and lymph swelling, which occurred several times a day. After my visit to the doctor (practicing doctor) I was referred to a dermatologist. He carried out a blood- and allergy test, without any findings. On 28.10.05 I got another vaccination (Revaxis Ch.B. Y0536-2 and Influenzas), I am still ailing under the above mentioned symptoms. On 20.11.05 I got severe influenza, with fever and further pronounced skin irritation. All three doctors that I consulted excluded the possibility that the cause for this could be the vaccinations, although I even showed them photos of the effects. Before these vaccinations, I was a healthy and active person without any allergies whatsoever.

A.S., 26.11.1990, female

Tetagam and Teteanol

1-2 weeks after the vaccination, my daughter got shingles. After this was healed, she got cough, which still has not been cured even after 2 months. In addition, allergic reactions are also evident.

M.M., 17.09.1957, female

Tetanol Pur/?, Tetagam N/?

On 29th August 05, a cut was stitched on M.M.’s right arm. Before the doctor came, the nurse gave a Tetagam N- (1 ml) and a Tetanol Pur-injection (0.5 ml) in both buttocks (this is the "Standard treatment"). On the 30th of August, the left hand was very stressed (flat renovation), in the evening, I discovered a swelling on the neck / shoulder on the left side.- Since the swelling did not reduce even after 3 weeks, I went to the on-call doctor. After a blood test, which did not state any other abnormalities apart from a high count of Epstein-Barr, I was referred to an internist, who discovered a swollen lymph node on the left side of the throat and one in the abdomen through sonography. In addition to that, a CT was also carried out. Diagnosis: suspected malignant lymphoma due to several swollen lymph nodes. Then I was referred to an oncologist, who did a biopsy of the neck lymph nodes. During the operation, the surgeon found out that the lymph nodes are not swollen abnormally and the swelling is not typical for lymph node cancer and therefore did not take any specimen.
Due to the ambiguous situation, a second oncologist was consulted, who again, carried out a detailed ultrasound examination and several blood analyses. His diagnosis: most probably a reaction to the Tetanus-vaccinations. Since the swelling is still present, the lymph nodes must be observed further.
Duration_of the_vaccine reaction = 3 months

B.W., 2.1.1959, female

Revaxis Chi-B:Y0536-2(DPT)

2 days severe rash on the entire body except the arms and legs, itching when the rash wears off. The doctor thinks that it cannot be because of the vaccination; however, he did not find any other explanation either.

T.P., 02.08.00, male

DT Merieux

Since I am not really convinced with vaccinations, I let my son get vaccinated only at the age of five. Why a baby should get a tetanus vaccination, is beyond my comprehension....
So, two days back, he got his first DT-vaccination. So far, there was nothing conspicuous. Except that he complained about pain in the left arm.
On the next day, the arm turned dark red at the spot where the injection was given; it was very hot and was almost the size of a kid’s palm. So we made quark packets to alleviate the swelling. Today it is rather worse than better. His lymph nodes in the throat are swollen. Although he is otherwise "healthy", he is being watched closely by me.
According to the school physician, this is a (NATURALLY!) completely normal vaccine reaction...
I ask myself, what kind of poison is it, if a child’s body protects itself so vehemently against it...
But the doctors and the pharmaceuticals industry seem to share a different opinion. Even when you don’t stand a chance against them (I work as a doctor’s assistant...)

L.S., 04.08.2004, male

Infanrix Hexa

Six days after the fourth six-fold vaccine with Infanrix Hexa, my son got diarrhea and he became cranky and restless.
After another five days, he vomited at night, got cough, mostly incessant, cold and at night, he cried out very peculiarly and involuntarily.
He was very irritable; he refused to eat anything and did not let anyone come near him except me.
In addition, he also got a rash on the entire body.
Now almost after three weeks, his condition has improved slowly. Of all the doctors that we consulted, no one took us seriously and no connection with the vaccination was established.

However, I am convinced that it is a reaction to the vaccine.
In case of the first three vaccinations, the vaccine Hexavac was injected, and we had no complaints after that.
I will now consult a homeopath.

M.S., 12.03.03, male

The child is also allergic to milk and eggs.

Hexavac (aventis past., and prevenar (pneumoc.)

Till the day of the vaccination, he had neither dry skin, nor any rash. On the morning after the vaccination, he got an itchy and red rash on the forehead, which then spread all over the face after a short while.
Diagnosis: seborroes atop. Eczema.
According to all doctors, a coincidence. Could however observe that the rash worsened after a vaccination. I am writing because, a booster vaccine is round the corner and I am sacred that he won’t be able to tolerate it.
The child also has allergy to milk and eggs.

P.F., 15.5.69, female

Rabipur (anti-rabies)

After the first anti-rabies vaccination, initially there was no reaction, 6 days after the second injection, I got a rash that spread rapidly and was itchy, it spread over the entire body; I had wheal formations and skin reddening. I do not have any allergies and have never had an allergic reaction to anything in my life yet. In the vaccination week as well, I did not eat any particular foodstuff in a large quantity, making the vaccination a highly probable cause of the problem. However, the Tropeninstitut Berlin dismisses any such connection and says that such a reaction has never occurred before and is unimaginable.
It was a weekend doctor and an allergologist who confirmed my suspicions. Even if the direct connection cannot be proven, I am shaken by the defensive reaction of the Tropen Institutes, and I will certainly not take any further vaccines from there.
After the administration of a medicine, the allergic reaction was gone.

C.K., 29.08.2001, female

0.5 ml Tetanol pure

After 24 hours there was reddening of the site of injection, heating and swelling of approximately 12 cm diameter. After another 24 hours, there was cold with fever phases at night, which still could not be thrown out of the system even after 1 1/2 weeks; coughing and cold persists, which is not usual for her.
The spot where there was reddening, there is now a pigment change: the skin there appears considerably darker, grayish. My daughter is extremely stubborn and lazy after the vaccination.

A.P., 01.04.1994, female

DT (DT.0.5 batch no. 052031 )

My daughter was vaccinated on 13.06.95 against tetanus and diphtheria. She reacted with high temperature and rash on the body. The rash reduced with time but lasted for ca. 2-3 months; is a Neurodermatitis with the typical spots \"Arms and legs\". The doctor never conceded this to be a vaccine reaction, although she was fit as a fiddle earlier. We changed her diet and fed her as little of allergenic foodstuff as possible. It took a long time, but for the past 2 years she has had no complaints. She was never vaccinated again and knows this and must now represent the necessary self-awareness in this regard towards her surroundings. I have two more children who were never vaccinated following this incident.

K.B., 15.11.1965, female

Influvac2005/2006 Ch.-B.:H-06

General feeling of illness, Paresthesia starting after 5 days, stomach and back, then both legs, very severe pain on touching, without reddening etc.
Admitted to a hospital, underwent several examinations; reduced complaints after 14 days, end result: traced back to the influenza-vaccination

M.L., 11.11.1978, male

DT-Pur

Slight pain in the upper arm after 20 minutes; after an hour, pain while moving as if someone had hit hard on it and it had turned blue. This lasted so for almost one week. Furthermore, pain was felt in the breast area at the level of the heart on the day of the vaccination. Sweat attacks were also a part of the first day.

L.P., 3.4.1996; Female

Encepur

In a few days, my daughter lost all bodily functions ca. 7 weeks after the second vaccination. Initially a fit child, and now, no more running, seeing, speaking, etc. Diagnosis: Miller-Fisher-Syndrome (GBS) with Bickerstaff’s Encephalitis. She consciously understood all this and is now gradually fighting her way back to life. It has been a good two years since, and very very slow progress can be seen.

N.K., 22.11.2002, male

Hexavac

Completely fit child before the first vaccination. Cranky after the vaccination, severe crying after approx 3 hours and slight rashes on the vaccinated leg. Everything was better after approximately 3 days. Slight rash again after the 2nd vaccination, after approx 3-4 hours of severe, shrill crying. On the next day, severe rash which had to be treated with Cortison. Scratched and wept a lot. After approximately a week of fever, severe rash and swelling of the leg. The third vaccination despite all this, since the doctor explained that it had noting to do with the vaccination. Then there were rashes again, which are now persistent even after more than 1.5 years. Besides, very susceptible to infections and not developed as per his age with respect to the motor development. Development was ideal before the first vaccination. After all vaccinations, feeding was a problem. The kid could be properly breast-fed earlier; after the vaccinations, the child had to be forced. Allergic reactions impossible, due to breast-feeding, therefore possible only through vaccination. Further vaccinations have been canceled, is being treated under a homeopath. My 2nd he turns 9 months old and still not vaccinated!!!

S.S., 21.07.1984, female

Twinrix (Hep A+B)

Approximately 4 days after the 3rd part vaccination, I got a fit of dizziness, which reoccurred from morning to evening, apparently at certain time intervals. The dizziness can be described as a feeling that one gets at times, when, after getting off from an elevator one has solid ground under the feet again – sort of swinging up and down. The dizziness is still present (9 days after the vaccination). I have already consulted the doctor who vaccinated me with my problem and he referred me to the general practitioner, whom I shall consult in the next week. Besides, my doctor has promised to inform the manufacturing company about it.
In addition, I also feel a sort of tingling from time to time near the left shoulder blade (in the direction of the spinal cord)

K.S., 10.05.1969, female

0.5 ml Tetanol pur, Co. Chiron-Bering (Charge 009021A)

The vaccination was given on a Tuesday morning and on the following Friday morning I suddenly had severe pain in the left-side of the groin as well as a visible swelling. The lymph nodes were swollen severely, but the doctor even suspected hernia in the beginning (since the swollen spots were not movable, he said). He referred me to the hospital to undergo an ultrasound test, which then showed that it was not hernia. The pain (which spread, when the groin was somehow \"trapped\") and the swelling persisted for another few days (approx 1 week in all), but disappeared again after that.

report-vaccine-reaction-140
Reported cases:
vaccindamage database

New Children Book!

Sarah english 300 Sarah spanisch 300 Sarah franz 300 Sara ital 300 Sarah russisch 300 Sarah dutch

VaccineFreebookcoverimageVida sin vacunas cover 150

Please support vaccination-critical information

If you are interested in the work of www.vaccineinjury.info and would like to receive neutral information pertaining to vaccinations in the future, you can support us by donating some money.